Join us at messy church.
- A way of being church for families involving fun.
- Families come together to learn, to eat and to celebrate God.
- Its about being Christ-centred, for all ages. based on creativity, hospitality and celebration.
- It typically involves welcome, crafts, music and a story followed by eating together.
Where: In the Parker Hall at Townhill Church from 10:30am to 12 noon.
- Saturday 24 September
- Saturday 29 October
- Saturday 26 November, and
- Saturday 17 December.
Come along and join the fun. Children must be accompanied by an adult.